Well, here are the stats for week 6 of the DUCK challenge:
- Kenneth J. Pronovici uploaded ncompress
- Alastair McKinstry uploaded libterralib
- Francois-Rene Rideau uploaded cl-launch
- Antti Järvinen uploaded qemuctl
- Stéphane Glondu uploaded yojson
- Mehdi Dogguy uploaded postgresql-ocaml, cmigrep and pcre-ocaml
- Christian M. Amsüss uploaded arandr
So we had 9 packages fixed and uploaded by 7 different uploaders. A big "Thank You" to you!!
Since the start of this challenge, a total of 68 packages, were fixed.
Here is a quick overview:
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|
So, assuming that the current rate of packages fixed will be somewhat stable and there will be no additional regessions, the number of packages with issues should be down to 0 in about 209 weeks (~ 4 years ) 😏
I just arrived at DebConf15 in Heidelberg, and will try to find all of you who fixed & uploaded packages. If you are one of the guys and see me lingering around, please talk to me and get your lighter!
The DUCK Challenge will run until the end of DebConf15, but as there might be some delay by my scripts detecting your upload, please contact my directly.