Slighthly delayed, but here are the stats for week 5 of the DUCK challenge:
- Emmanuel Bourg uploaded gant
- Marco d'Itri uploaded libsystemd-dummy
- Christoph Egger uploaded sbcl
- Sandro Tosi uploaded basemap
- Hilko Bengen uploaded libbde
- Bas Couwenberg uploaded gpx2shp
- Michael Stapelberg uploaded dh-make-golang
- Jackson Doak uploaded pyicu
- Peter Pentchev uploaded stdsyslog
- Gianfranco Costamagna uploaded cld2
So we had 10 packages fixed and uploaded by 10 different uploaders. A big "Thank You" to you!!
Since the start of this challenge, a total of 59 packages, were fixed.
Here is a quick overview:
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|