The DUCK challenge is making a quite stable progress: in the last 4 weeks there were approximately 12.25 packages fixed and uploaded per week. In the current week the following packages were fixed and uploaded into unstable:
- François-René Ridea uploaded cl-adsl
- gregor herrmann uploaded libdevel-profile-perl and libmail-verp-perl
- Lucas Kanashiro uploaded libclass-singleton-perl, libpod-readme-perl and libconfig-json-perl
- Jordi Mallach uploaded fcgiwrap
- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho uploaded rifiuti and rifiuti2
- Gergely Nagy uploaded dh-exec
- Ian Jackson uploaded dgit
- Raphaël Hertzog uploaded memdump
- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho uploaded recoverdm
- Picca Frédéric-Emmanu uploaded sardana
So we had 14 packages fixed and uploaded by 10 different uploaders. A big "Thank You" to you!!
Since the start of this challenge, a total of 49 packages, uploaded by 31 different persons were fixed.
Here is a quick overview:
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|